Tools for Defusing and Deescalating Crisis
In this workshop, participants will:
- Gain an enhanced awareness of the bio physiology of crisis, stress, trauma, and the role this plays in defusing crisis
- Gain an enhanced understanding of compassionate listening, non-violent communication, and assessment
- Be introduced to a five-step strategy for crisis intervention
- Learn how to facilitate the development of a short-term plan for a person in crisis
- Identify planning strategies and referral options
If you are interested in having us present Tools for Defusing and Deescalating Crisis, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com. Please include preferred dates and an estimate of how many attendees from your agency or business would participate. Thank you.
Please note that this customizable, three-hour workshop can be facilitated on our premises, at your location, or in a virtual environment.
Fee: $1000; Fee for nonprofit agencies: $750
Maximum Number of Participants: 24; Mininum: 8
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.