Course Registration Policies - Supporting the Resilience of Suicide Loss Survivors
There is a two-part registration process that must be completed in order for an applicant is considered registered:
- Complete an online registration form
- Make full payment.
- VISA or MasterCard by phone (office is open from Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
- online via PayPal through our website at www.vicrisis.ca (you do not need to be a member of PayPal)
- via email etransfer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- cheque via post (which must received at least 10 business days before workshop start date), made out to the Vancouver Island Crisis Society, PO Box 1118, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6E7. There is a $25 fee for NSF cheques.
- Confirmation email for having completed your online registration form, which includes location of workshop;
- Payment receipt;
- A reminder email about a week before the workshop takes place, which includes information pertaining to the date, time, location, and parking directions for the course you will be attending.
People who have requested to be placed on a wait list for a particular workshop will be contacted if a seat becomes available. They will all be notified via email. Available seats are provided first-come, first-serve to the individual who first provides registration payment.
Course Cancellation by Registrant:
There will be no refunds for this course. A place in a workshop can, however, be transferred to another person. If that is the case, please let us know the name of that person.
By submitting your registration form, via PayPal shopping cart, email, fax, post, or in person, or if you have provided registration information by phone, you indicate that you have agreed to the policies stated above.
The Vancouver Island Crisis Society reserves the right to cancel or postpone the session. Full refunds will be issued if the session is cancelled.