Course Registration Policies
There is a two-part registration process that must be completed in order for an applicant is considered registered:
- Complete an online registration form
- Make full payment.
- VISA or MasterCard (by phone or in person)
- online via PayPal through our website at www.vicrisis.ca (you do not need to be a member of PayPal)
- via email etransfer at email@example.com
- cheque or cash presented in person at our office (open from Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
- cheque via post (which must received at least 14 days before workshop start date), made out to the Vancouver Island Crisis Society, PO Box 1118, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6E7. There is a $25 fee for NSF cheques.
Sttudents must submit a copy of their student identification card either as a scanned document attached to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or as a fax sent to 250-753-2475.
- Confirmation email for having completed your online registration form, which includes location of workshop;
- Payment receipt;
- A reminder email about a week before the workshop takes place, which includes information pertaining to the date, time, location, and parking directions for the course you will be attending.
People who have requested to be placed on a wait list for a particular workshop will be contacted if a seat becomes available. They will all be notified via email. Available seats are provided first-come, first-serve to the individual who first provides registration payment.
Course Cancellation by Registrant:
There will be no refunds if contacted within 14 days of the course start date. A place in a workshop can, however, be transferred to another person. If that is the case, please let us know the name of that person.
Registrants must participate for the two full days of a two-day workshop or all hours indicated in a workshop in order to receive a certificate of completion.
By submitting your registration form, via PayPal shopping cart, email, fax, post, or in person, or if you have provided registration information by phone, you indicate that you have agreed to the policies stated above.
The Vancouver Island Crisis Society reserves the right to cancel or postpone the session. Full refunds will be issued if the session is cancelled.