Crisis, Compassion, and Boundary Setting
- The continuum of professional behaviour
- Connection and relational engagement
- How do we help someone who is difficult to connect with?
- The neurophysiology of empathy
- What to do when we feel like we’re not “getting anywhere” with a client.
- The Crisis Oriented Client
- Setting and Maintaining professional and personal boundaries.
- Self Reflection, Mindful Practice, and Self Care.
If you are interested in having us present Crisis, Compassion, and Boundary Setting, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com. Please include preferred dates and an estimate of how many attendees from your agency or business would participate. Thank you.
Please note that this workshop can be facilitated on our premises, at your location, or in a virtual environment.
Fee: $750; Fee for nonprofit agencies: $450
Maximum Number of Participants: 24; Mininum: 8
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.