Communication in the Workplace
This three-hour workshop can be presented at your location or at our Training Centre in Nanaimo.
Employees who feel capable and confident about handling difficult situations in the workplace experience greater job satisfaction, heightened productivity, and less absenteeism, thus creating a positive impact for the entire team.
- The role of stress in the workplace
- Building a cohesive team
- The cornerstone of communication is effective listening
- The impact attitudes, perceptions and judgements have on communication
- Communicating with distraught people
- Setting personal and professional boundaries
If you are interested in having us present Communication in the Workplace at your business place, contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com. Please include preferred dates, an estimate of how many attendees from your agency or business would attend, and the address of the location where we would present the workshop. Thank you.
Fee: $750; Fee for nonprofit agencies: $450
Maximum Number of Participants: 24; Mininum: 8
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.