CIST - Pricing and On-Site Opportunities
GROUP AT YOUR LOCATION OR VIA ZOOM
CIST is presented on-site to groups and organizations on Vancouver Island including First Nations, financial institutions, university faculties, school district personnel, medical professionals, and frontline workers.
If you are interested in having us present CIST at your location, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com
Our CIST flyer provides pricing details for on-site training.
INDIVIDUAL AT OUR TRAINING CENTRE IN NANAIMO OR VIA ZOOM
The fee for this workshop at the Vancouver Island Crisis Society's Training Centre is $290.00 and $220.00 for students (Student ID required).
Payment options – payment must be made in advance:
- VISA or MasterCard by calling 250-753-2495 or 1-877-753-2495
(office is open Monday to Thursday, from 9 to 12 and 1 to 4)
- PayPal Shopping Cart (you do not need to be a member to use PayPal)
- eTransfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque received by VICS a minimum of 14 days prior to the first day of the workshop.
Course Registration Policies apply to all payment methods.
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Society is not a GST or PST registrant. Therefore, taxes are not applicable.
- Please note that you will be considered officially registered when payment has been received.
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.