Brain Injury and Suicide
This three-hour workshop covers:
- Brief Overview of Brain Injury.
- Explore the thoughts and feelings of people living with brain injury and their personal experiences with suicide.
- Create an understanding of the connections between Brain Injury and Suicide.
- Learn how to identify and respond to Suicidal Ideation.
- Explore trauma informed approaches to suicide awareness and response.
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and boundaries.
- Introduce ideas and tools for helping.
If you are interested in having us present Brain Injury and Suicide at your business place, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com
Fee: $750; Fee for nonprofit agencies: $450
Maximum Number of Participants: 24; Mininum: 8
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.