Brain Injury and Suicide
This three-hour workshop covers:
- Brief Overview of Brain Injury.
- Explore the thoughts and feelings of people living with brain injury and their personal experiences with suicide.
- Create an understanding of the connections between Brain Injury and Suicide.
- Learn how to identify and respond to Suicidal Ideation.
- Explore trauma informed approaches to suicide awareness and response.
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and boundaries.
- Introduce ideas and tools for helping.
If you are interested in having us present Brain Injury and Suicide, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com. Please include preferred dates and an estimate of how many attendees from your agency or business would participate. Thank you.
Please note that this workshop can be facilitated on our premises, at your location, or in a virtual environment.
Fee: $750; Fee for nonprofit agencies: $450
Maximum Number of Participants: 24; Mininum: 8
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.