Board Member Recruitment 2019
A Golden Opportunity to Serve!
Become One of the Vancouver Island Crisis Society’s
Three New Board Members
- We require a Treasurer. Utilize your accounting or bookkeeping skills to help a helping organization. It will add up to a fulfilling mandate!
- Are you a first-responder? Why not join a team where saving lives is a common goal?
- Can you offer extensive experience in the mental health field? Help us update our best practices as we apply new research to our processes. Giving of your time will be very therapeutic!
Your work and life experience will be invaluable to our team. And you will learn about the many ways we help people help themselves.
- Get to know the Crisis Society by visiting this website.
- Read about the Roles and Responsibilities of Board Members.
- Complete our easy-to-use online application.
- We hope to fill the three board vacancies no later than our Annual General Meeting, to be held in June 2019.
- Board meetings are held in Nanaimo.