ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
The following workshops allow a maximum of 8 participants in consideration of COVID-19 Phase 2 Protocols in BC. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines & Protocols for Workshop Participants in our training facilities.
Workshop Dates at our Training Centre in Nanaimo:
- September 17 and 18, 2020
- October 15 and 16, 2020
- November 5 and 6, 2020
ASIST takes place on two consecutive days from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Please visit out website for future presentations of the ASIST workshop. You can also be added to our database to receive updates via email.
- Workshops can also be facilitated at your site.
- To access alternative ASIST presentation dates, please view the CMHA Mid-Island Branch website.
- Fees for presentations at our Training Centre: $295 Regular; $199 Student (with scan of ID Card). Fees include learning kits.
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.