safeTALK - Pricing and On-Site Opportunities
AT YOUR LOCATION
safeTALK is presented on-site to groups and organizations on Vancouver Island including First Nations, financial institutions, university faculties, school district personnel, medical professionals, and frontline workers.
If you are interested in having us present safeTALK at your location, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com
Our flyer provides pricing details for on-site training.
AT OUR TRAINING CENTRE IN NANAIMO
The fee for this workshop at the Vancouver Island Crisis Society's Training Centre is $35.00 (discounted from $45.00). The discounted price is due to safeTALK training materials currently being subsidized by the BC Ministry of Health.
Payment options – payment must be made in advance:
- VISA or MasterCard by calling 250-753-2495 or 1-877-753-2495
(office is open Monday to Thursday, from 9 to 12 and 1 to 4)
- VISA or MasterCard in person at the administrative office located in Nanaimo
- Cash or cheque in person at the administrative office in Nanaimo
- Cheque via post at PO Box 1118, Nanaimo, BC V9S 1G9
(not available within 10 business days of start date of workshop presentation)
- PayPal Shopping Cart (you do not need to be a member to use PayPal)
- eTransfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Registration Policies apply to all payment methods.
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Society is not a GST or PST registrant. Therefore, taxes are not applicable.
- Please note that you will be considered officially registered when payment has been received.
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.