The newsletter of the Vancouver Island Crisis Society and the Vancouver Island Crisis Line,
In Connection, is published twice a year by editor Heather Owen.
To view the Summer2014 issue of the newsletter,
please access the online Turn-Page document.
To view previous issues:
- February 2014 (Turn-Page virtual document)
- June 2013 (Turn-Page)
- November 2012 (Turn-Page)
- March 2012 (Turn-Page)
- April 2011 (PDF, 17 Mb)
- April 2010 (PDF, 4.9 Mb)
- September 2009 (PDF, 4.5 Mb)
- April 2009 (PDF, 11.2 Mb)
- July 18, 2013 – Why Crisis Chat?
- October 30, 2012 – An Important Message from the Crisis Line Association of BC (presentation of province-wide crisis lines and Vancouver Island Crisis Line; discusses S.O.S. – Signs of Suicide)
- September 24, 2012 -Coast Capital donates $10,000 to the Vancouver Island Crisis Society to support youth suicide prevention programs
- August 27, 2012 – Strengthening Protective Factors and Instilling Hope
- December 12, 2011 – Christmas Campaign 2011: Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!
- March 15, 2011 – Crisis Line Awareness Week March 20-26, 2011: One Year of Service for the Vancouver Island Crisis Line 1-888-494-3888
- March 17, 2010 – Crisis Line Awareness Week: Seamless Transition of Island Crisis Line Service
- February 10, 2010 – Crisis Line Service Provider Contract Signed