Attempt Survivor Support
Mental Health & Crisis Line Support
Youth and Gender Support
- Man Therapy: Take the 20-point head examination.
- FamilySmart: Provides families and professionals with information, tools, and tips on how to support and assist children with mental health difficulties.
- E.R.A.S.E. Bullying: Expect Respect and A Safe Education. Information for youth and for parents, as well as content pertaining to policies, resources, and safe schools.
- Bullying.org: Eliminate bullying in our society by supporting individuals and organizations to take positive action.
- Kelty Eating Disorders: Materials and support about eating disorders, treatment potential and resources throughout British Columbia.1-800-555-8222
- Qmunity BC’s Queer Resource Centre: TProfessionals deliver vital social services and programs for the LGBTQ community. Vancouver 1-604-684-5301 ext. 100 Toll free 1-800-566-1170
- It Gets Better Project: Interactive website encourages lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth to make active choices to benefit their future.
- TransLifeline (Transgender Crisis Line): 1-877-330-6366 (Canada)
- Lifeline Crisis Chat's Mental Health Library: This expansive library links to numerous articles pertaining to mental health issues and support.