Legacies and Endowments
Why not consider a future gift to the Vancouver Island Crisis Society?
A bequest in your will of any amount will make a very special future gift to the charity about which you are passionate. It can also reduce taxes to the estate and its heirs.
Future gifts to the Vancouver Island Crisis Society can take several forms. For example:
- A bequest of a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate – your gift of a personal bequest in your will can make a dramatic difference to a small charitable organization such as the Vancouver Island Crisis Society; it could support an entire program area in perpetuity.
- An insurance policy that describes the Vancouver Island Crisis Society as a beneficiary
- An Endowment to fund the future of the Vancouver Island Crisis Society
Recognition of your generosity could be provided in perpetuity.
More information regarding the options listed above can be obtained by contacting Elizabeth Newcombe, Executive Director:
- Telephone: (250) 753-2495 or toll free 1-877-753-2495
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
Vancouver Island Crisis Society
PO Box 1118
Nanaimo BC V9R 6E7
Please note: Before considering leaving an endowment or legacy, we recommend that you consult a professional financial planner, tax consultant, or insurance planning agent to determine the best options to suit your financial portfolio.