Crisis, Compassion, and Boundary Setting
This three-hour workshop can be presented at your location or at our Training Centre in Nanaimo.
- The continuum of professional behaviour
- Connection and relational engagement
- How do I help someone who is difficult to connect with?
- The neurophysiology of empathy
- What to do when we feel like we’re not “getting anywhere” with a client.
- The Crisis Oriented Client
- Setting and Maintaining professional and personal boundaries.
- Self Reflection, Mindful Practice, and Self Care.
If you are interested in having us present Crisis, Compassion, and Boundary Setting at your business place, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at email@example.com
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.