Communication in the Workplace
This three-hour workshop can be presented at your location or at our Crisis Training Centre.
Employees who feel capable and confident about handling difficult situations in the workplace experience greater job satisfaction, heightened productivity, and less absenteeism, thus creating a positive impact for the entire team.
- The role of stress in the workplace
- Building a cohesive team
- Presentation: The cornerstone of communication is effective listening
- The impact attitudes, perceptions and judgements have on communication
- Communicating with distraught people
- Setting personal and professional boundaries
If you are interested in having us present Communication in the Workplace at your business place, please contact us at 250-753-2495, toll free at 1-877-753-2495, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.