CIST - Register and Pay
Filling out the registration form
Please note that you will not be considered as having registered until you have sent a completed registration form to the Crisis Society. You will be sent an email to confirm your participation, with directions to the training site, a week or so before the training date for the workshop.
Access ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Payment options – payment must be made in advance:
- VISA or MasterCard by calling 250-753-2495 or 1-877-753-2495
- VISA or MasterCard in person at the administrative office located in Nanaimo
- Cash or cheque in person at the administrative office in Nanaimo
- Cheque via post at PO Box 1118, Nanaimo, BC V9S 1G9
(not available within 10 days of workshop presentation date)
- PayPal Shopping Cart (you do not need to be a member to use PayPal)
Course Registration Policies apply to all payment methods.
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Society is not a GST or PST registrant. Therefore, taxes are not applicable.
- Please note that you will be considered officially registered when payment has been received.
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.