ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
The following workshops allow a maximum of 8 participants in consideration of COVID-19 Protocols in BC. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines & Protocols for Workshop Participants in our training facilities.
Workshop Dates at our Training Centre in Nanaimo:
- February 18 and 19, 2021 - SOLD OUT
- March 18 and 19, 2021 - SOLD OUT
- April 22 and 23, 2021
- May 20 and 21, 2021
- June 24 and 25, 2021
ASIST takes place on two consecutive days from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Please visit out website for future presentations of the ASIST workshop. You can also be added to our database to receive updates via email.
- Workshops can also be facilitated at your site.
- Fees for presentations at our Training Centre: $295 Regular; $199 Student (with scan of ID Card). Fees include learning kits.
- We offer that, as is the case for other CPR-type courses, the ASIST workshop could be taken every three years.
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.