ASIST - Registration and Payment Options
Filling out the registration form
Please note that you will not be considered as having registered until you have sent a completed registration form to the Crisis Society. You will be sent an email to confirm your participation, with directions to the training site, a week or so before the training date for the workshop.
Access ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The fee for this workshop is $160.00 per person.
The discounted fee is made possible at this time due to fees being subsidized by the BC Ministry of Health. While this one fee applies, students are not required to provide academic identification.
Payment options – payment must be made in advance:
- VISA or MasterCard by calling 250-753-2495 or 1-877-753-2495
- VISA or MasterCard in person at the administrative office located in Nanaimo
- Cash or cheque in person at the administrative office in Nanaimo
- Cheque via post at PO Box 1118, Nanaimo, BC V9S 1G9
(not available within 10 days of workshop presentation date)
- PayPal Shopping Cart (you do not need to be a member to use PayPal)
Course Registration Policies apply to all payment methods.
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Society is not a GST or PST registrant. Therefore, taxes are not applicable.
- Please note that you will be considered officially registered when payment has been received.
When registering for a VICS Community Education workshop, you help to financially support our Crisis Chat and Crisis Text services.